2017 Graduate Education | International Affairs
THIS GUIDE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. For the current FP Guide, click here.
Upcoming APSIA Events
July 18, 2017—Online Graduate School Fair
Whether you have just started your graduate school search or have a shortlist in mind, representatives of APSIA’s top international affairs and policy graduate schools can help you navigate the admissions process.
At APSIA’s Online Graduate School Fair, you can explore beyond what you read on a website and gain new information as well as personal connections with admissions staff.
Monthly Webinar: Best Practices in Applying to Graduate School
In this monthly series, APSIA’s coordinator of admissions will answer questions about selecting a graduate program, preparing an application, paying for school, and exploring career opportunities.
• July 6
• August 9
• September 6
• October 19
• November 7
• December 6
To register for these and other APSIA events, go to www.apsia.org/events.
- 2017 Graduate Education | International Affairs
- Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs (APSIA)
- The George Washington University, Elliott School of International Affairs
- New York University School of Professional Studies (NYUSPS), Center for Global Affairs (CGA)
- UC San Diego, School of Global Policy and Strategy (GPS)
- Georgetown University, Walsh School of Foreign Service (SFS)
- The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University
- Yale University, Jackson Institute for Global Affairs
- Seton Hall University, School of Diplomacy and International Relations
- Penn State School of International Affairs
- The New School, Graduate Program in International Affairs
- Boston University, Frederick S. Pardee School of Global Studies
- University of Minnesota, Humphrey School of Public Affairs
- University of Denver, Josef Korbel School of International Studies
- Johns Hopkins University, School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS)
- SOAS University of London
- University of Kent, Brussels School of International Studies (BSIS)
- Fordham University, Graduate Program in International Political Economy and Development (IPED)
- The University of Texas at Austin, Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs
- Syracuse University, Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs