Leaders in Graduate Education
“The whole world has gotten more closely connected, and the issues we have to contend with are growing exponentially,” says Judith Kelley, dean of Duke University’s Sanford School of Public Policy. In this FP Guide, you will see how leading deans, professors, and program directors are preparing the next generation of global policy and international affairs professionals to tackle the toughest challenges of our times. For example, you will meet:
- The director of an institute that connects students with grassroots leaders from around the world who are women mobilizing their communities to advance peace, security, and human rights.
- A dean who envisions a new era of global leadership and a new curriculum for global management education based on today’s unprecedented developments, from climate change to sweeping technological innovations.
- A Middle East specialist and expert on social change in times of war who helps students think through how to adapt their knowledge and research methods to local situations.
You will see how these and other innovative educators are preparing the next generation of leaders in global health security, climate change, diplomacy, development, and so much more.
- Leaders in Graduate Education
- Thunderbird School of Global Management, Arizona State University
- Johns Hopkins University, School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS)
- University of Denver, Josef Korbel School of International Studies
- Duke University, Sanford School of Public Policy
- University of Washington, Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies
- UC San Diego School of Global Policy and Strategy (GPS)
- University of Kent, Brussels School of International Studies (BSIS)
- George Mason University, Schar School of Policy and Government
- Indiana University, Hamilton Lugar School of Global and International Studies
- Columbia University, School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA)
Visit the Request Info page to receive more information.
Top photo: Students at Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS)