2016 Graduate Education
THIS GUIDE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. For the current FP Guide, click here.
APSIA Admissions Fairs
On July 21 and November 16, the Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs (APSIA) will offer virtual admissions fairs, where you can connect online with admissions staff from APSIA member schools around the world.
Starting in September and throughout the fall, APSIA will offer in-person admissions fairs in New York, Washington, D.C., Toronto, Chicago, Berlin, Paris, and Stockholm.
In addition, APSIA hosts monthly one-hour webinars focusing on “Best Practices for Applying to Graduate School.” Participation is free. Upcoming webinars will be held on July 7 and August 16.
For more information about any of these events, go to http://www.apsia.org/admissions-fairs.
- 2016 Graduate Education
- Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs (APSIA)
- Boston University, Frederick S. Pardee School of Global Studies
- Central European University (CEU), School of Public Policy (SPP)
- Columbia University, School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA)
- The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University
- Georgetown University, Walsh School of Foreign Service (SFS)
- Indiana University, School of Global and International Studies
- Johns Hopkins University, School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS)
- Seton Hall University, School of Diplomacy and International Relations
- University of Kent, Brussels School of International Studies (BSIS)
- University of Minnesota, Humphrey School of Public Affairs
- The University of Texas at Austin, Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs
- University of Washington, Jackson School of International Studies