Welcome to the FP Education Guides
Visit the current FP GUIDE
Winter 2023 FP Guide: Leaders in Graduate Education in International Affairs
A graduate school experience is not defined solely by the degree program’s curriculum. Of great importance is the transfer of knowledge, lessons, and skills from experts and educators—such as professors, deans, directors, and alumni—to students. Meet the leaders who shape students’ experiences and are developing the next generation of global changemakers. Learn more.
FP GRADUATE EDUCATION GUIDES
Aspiring international affairs professionals rely on FP Graduate Education Guides (FP Guides) for information and insights about graduate program options. At the same time, schools of international affairs look to FP Guides to reach qualified prospective students whose aim is to develop their knowledge, skills and professional qualifications with the goal of meaningful contributions through their career and making a positive difference in their field.
FP Guides offer timely supplements within the award-winning Foreign Policy magazine, the leading source for understanding and analysis about global affairs for 8-million-plus monthly readers. The FP Guides are in a unique position to link professionals interested in advancing their careers with specific and timely education opportunities.
FP Guides offer readers access to current program information and an inside look at leading programs. They meet global leaders, admission and career service directors, and faculty members and students who are making a difference through cutting-edge research, partnerships and fieldwork.
RECENT FP GUIDES
Fall 2022 Applying to Graduate School
Learn directly from top schools what their admissions look for and how to effectively communicate your interest and qualifications.
Highlights how earning a graduate degree or certificate can prepare students for a fulfilling international career.
Leaders from prominent universities share employment trends and some of the most in-demand careers for aspiring global leaders.
Features leading educators preparing the next generation of international affairs professionals to tackle the world’s challenges.
MORE FP GUIDES
- 2023 Leaders in Graduate Education in International Affairs, Winter 2023
- 2022 Applying to Graduate School in International Affairs, Fall 2022
- 2022 Charting a Career Path in Global Affairs, Summer 2022
- 2022 In-Demand Careers, Spring 2022
- 2022 Leaders in Graduate Education in International Affairs, Winter 2022
- 2021 Applying to Graduate School in International Affairs, Fall 2021
- 2021 Charting a Career Path in Global Affairs, Summer 2021
- 2021 In-Demand Careers in International Affairs, Spring 2021
- 2021 Leaders in Graduate Education in International Affairs, Winter 2021
- 2020 Applying to Graduate School in International Affairs, Fall 2020
- 2020 Funding Your Graduate Education in International Affairs, Summer 2020
- 2020 Launching a Career in International Affairs, Spring 2020
- 2020 Leaders in Graduate Education, Winter 2020
- 2019 Applying to Grad School in International Affairs, Fall 2019
- 2019 Graduate Education | International Affairs, Summer 2019
- 2019 Launching a Career in International Affairs, Spring 2019
- Leaders in Graduate Education, Winter 2019
- 2018 Applying to Grad School, Sept/Oct 2018
- 2018 Graduate Education | International Affairs, July/August 2018
- 2018 Launching a Career in International Affairs, April/May 2018
- Leaders in Higher Education, Nov/Dec 2017
- 2017 Applying to Grad School, Sept/Oct 2017
- 2017 Graduate Education | International Affairs, July/Aug 2017
- Launching a Career in International Affairs, May/June 2017
- 2017 Preview: The FP Education Guides
- 2016 Leaders in Higher Education
- 2016 Applying to Grad School
- 2016 Graduate Education
- 2015 FP Guide to Leaders in Higher Education
- 2015 FP Guide to Graduate Education
- 2014 FP Guide to Global Business Education
- 2014 FP Guide to Leaders in Higher Education
- 2014 FP Guide to The New Global Professionals
FP GUIDES are custom-content reports appearing in FP magazine, on ForeignPolicy.com, and on FP GUIDE websites. The FP GUIDES share useful information about programs and services of interest to FP readers and highlight leading organizations in global policy and international affairs education.
FP GUIDES are prepared by the business department of The FP Group and do not involve the editorial department of FP magazine.
Director of Academic Partnerships: Sherri Greeves, firstname.lastname@example.org