2022 Leaders in Graduate Education in International Affairs
As the global landscape becomes more complex and interconnected than ever before, the need for collaboration, inclusion, and unity has never been greater. This FP Guide introduces some of graduate education’s most respected leaders. These professors, deans, directors, and alums draw upon their diverse backgrounds and multifaceted careers to help cultivate the next generation of international affairs specialists as they embark on their mission to make the world a better place.
We will meet:
- A former US ambassador and the Department of State’s first chief diversity and inclusion officer committed to fostering a diplomatic culture that celebrates and honors differences.
- Co-founders of an innovative new MA program that is producing future global leaders trained to address the increasingly ubiquitous Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- A former vice chair of the National Intelligence Council who infuses a leading international security program with real-world experience and access to professionals in today’s most sought-after careers.
- An executive associate dean who continually finds new approaches to interdisciplinary education that address the evolving international needs of today—and tomorrow.
- An author, specialist in international development policy, and founding director of the Scrivner Institute who inspires students to rethink what is possible and disseminate goodwill around the globe.
Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies
Diversity in Diplomatic Corps Fosters Improved US Foreign Policy Making
Arizona State University, Thunderbird School of Global Management
Combining Business and Public Policy Shapes Insightful Leaders for Fourth Industrial Revolution
University of Denver, Josef Korbel School of International Studies
Reimagining Global Change Through New Approaches to International Development Policy
George Mason University, Schar School of Policy and Government
Students Gain Hands-On Experience in Addition to Classroom Knowledge
Tufts University, The Fletcher School
Training Future Leaders With an Ever-Evolving, Interdisciplinary Approach
- 2022 Leaders in Graduate Education in International Affairs
- Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies
- Arizona State University, Thunderbird School of Global Management
- University of Denver, Josef Korbel School of International Studies
- George Mason University, Schar School of Policy and Government
- Tufts University, The Fletcher School
Top Photo: Tufts University, The Fletcher School
FP GUIDES are prepared by the business department of The FP Group and do not involve the editorial department of FP magazine.
Director of Academic Partnerships: Sherri Greeves, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editor: Stacey McLaughlin
Writers: Katie Lee, Tamara Lytle, Holly Rosenkrantz
Copy Editor: Rachel McVearry
Designer: Cinda Debbink, dgdesignpartners.com